Organising Your Visit From Ravens' Tales.
Don't hesitate to contact me to chat about your requirements, with no obligation.
You can find out how, or make a booking, by using the contact details on the next page.
I will need to know the following information as you plan your booking:
- Where you want me to be and when.
- The type of group or event.
- How long you want each session to last.
- The approximate group size.
- The historical period you require.
- If you have a preference for particular kinds of stories.
Your Storyteller will need:
- A performance space large enough to accommodate her audience which will be free from interruptions for the duration of the performance
- Access to a ladies' cloakroom or other area to complete costume and make-up details.
- A seat for the storyteller, although she will also move around. This is usually best at floor level, not on a stage, especially for children's & family groups.
- Listeners' seating arranged to be close to the storyteller - a semicircle is often best if this is possible.
- Water, squash, tea or coffee! (if possible.)
Scale of Charges:
Library or Event, Full day ---- from £150
School, Full day workshops,--- £180
School,Full day just stories, ---£150
Local School, half day,----------£ 85
Children's parties, (2 hours,up to 20 children)----------------------------£70
Daytime or Evening visits for groups, per hour,- ----------------------- £35
Plus mileage fee of 45p per mile, waived for very local bookings by negotiation.